Link to Portfolio

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fire!

The project has commenced! I will be working as a CG artist for Project Yoakam. I believe we are going to be doing a lot of explosions, so I am doing some research on creating some realistic fire and smoke. I had to work through a lot of the settings till I found the few things that were making the smoke look cartoony, but I believe I have a handle on it now. Just note that this smoke isn't as realistic as it could be because I did not make them as high of a detail as I could (takes a lot of computing time). I was working fast, quick, and detail comes later!







I am rendering the last one with even more detail, but I wouldn't be able to make the midnight deadline. So check back to see the final video!

No comments:

Post a Comment