It's done! Presenting Lightbulbs over a Landscape. Not much to say about it except that I am pretty pleased with the result. It's a little slower that I would have liked, but it's just a massive file-size. What do you think?
Awesome work here, man. Looks like the vision is a reality. I have to say, I was a little unsure about the initial concept, but you really brought it home. From one art making guy thing to another. Great job.
Thanks man! I was a little unsure about how this was going to turn out, everything works out better in your head. I was pleasantly surprised with how little problem occurred. I will just count myself lucky!
I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome work here, man. Looks like the vision is a reality. I have to say, I was a little unsure about the initial concept, but you really brought it home. From one art making guy thing to another. Great job.
ReplyDeleteThanks man! I was a little unsure about how this was going to turn out, everything works out better in your head. I was pleasantly surprised with how little problem occurred. I will just count myself lucky!
ReplyDelete