Link to Portfolio

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Last Week Panic!

This marks the beginning of the last week of the project. Things are getting stressful, but I am confident that we will finish everything in time. The shooting is going well, and the fire is going..... alright. There are a lot of issues with the explosions that we have to resolve, and here's hoping we will find a way to fix them!



As you can see, the final explosion is almost complete! I didn't render out all the frames just yet, but I will here in the next day or two.

There are just a few things left to add: debris coming out of the building and some small trails of smoke shooting out in all directions (that will be Will's addition I believe).

All that's left to fix is baking the final detail and fixing the shadow issues (and the background issues which I didn't have until just now...

We are almost done, and this is going to be an awesome result!

No comments:

Post a Comment