Link to Portfolio

Monday, November 19, 2012

CityScape Update

Work begins on my cityscape. In the grand scope of things, only a small portion is done, but the foundations have been laid and things are only going to go faster from here on out!

 


 


 





 



(Click for high-res images)

I almost have these few city blocks finished (with the modeling that is), and then I will go into overdrive to get the rest of the city modeled. I want to spend most of my time on this part because it is going to be the tallest part of the skyline and the focal point of the city. These buildings will be the most detailed in the city.

2 comments:

  1. You should add more castles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is looking amazing so far, man! Going from Jake's comment, adding castles, or just older buildings would give the town a feeling of prehistory and depth, so I support that notion. However given the workload you have as of now, probably shouldn't push it. Buildings look awesome and the whole things reminds me of pre-development for a video game, which is awesome. Can't wait to see this all finished. Good luck meeting your building quota and have an awesome break.

    ReplyDelete