I have decided on light bulbs to be my objects. My concept is to have a field of lights in an actual grassy field. Like these:
There will be thousands of lights! The point of it is that these lights are not ordinary lights, but super efficient lights, and with the scene from nature, I think they will work together nicely.
Next week will be the final post and me inserting my light bulbs into the scene. It will be the finish product. So stay tuned!
Hey man, nice idea you've got in the works! Definitely never heard of that one before. Are the lights going to be all of the same size and colors? And will the watt count vary at all? Just curious about some little details. Anyway, great work here and good luck!
ReplyDeletePut it in night you goober!
ReplyDeleteHey Cody! Yes they are pretty much the same size in real life, so I am just going to keep them that way in my scene. I am going to experiment with some different watts and possibly colors. I am going to be doing a lot of test renders before going for the final product.
ReplyDeleteKeep checking back for updates and thanks for the comment!
Don't tell me how to live! :P
ReplyDeleteHello, Neat post. There is an issue with your web site in web explorer, might check this? IE still is the marketplace leader and a large part of other people will pass over your fantastic writing due to this problem.
ReplyDeletesalvatore ferragamo bags