Link to Portfolio

Thursday, March 7, 2013

3D Environment Update

I have been working a lot of the Rotunda for my 3D environment, and thought it was about time to show my progress.

There are a couple parts near the top of the dome that I am not liking, but if I have some extra time, I can go back and fix those later. The desks on the ground floor of the Rotunda also look a bit weird, but thankfully that is just due to the fish-eye effect I am using so that you can see the entire scene in one image.

The next things that I am going to be working on is 1) finally getting that elephant made, 2) working on the rest of the objects on the ground floor, and 3) begin texturing. I feel like the project is going well so far, I just have tp push it into high-gear so that I can get the project fully done before the deadline at the beginning of April!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment